I was not very sure how it could provide a good experience. So I got it from the Sigma Website and asked one of the ladies from USA to send me. The glove consists of 3 parts.
I love the packaging. It is so compact and teaches you how to wash your brush thoroughly.
Normally I use my brush cleanser to clean my brushes. I thought that I have cleansed the brushes thoroughly and disinfected it well. However, I was completely wrong. You may see the video below to see what has happened.
The Sigma Beauty Sigma Spa™ Brush Cleaning Glove was specially designed as a quick, easy and effective method to deep clean your makeup brush collection. The revolutionary device offers a variety of necessary textures and surfaces for removing all makeup from brushes while using only a small amount of cleaning solution. The dual-sided glove provides a complete cleaning process for both eye and face brushes. Patent pending.
Brush Cleaning How-To:
1. WASH - Add a small amount of cleaning solution and water to glove and swirl brush on ‘Wash’ texture to begin deep cleaning the brush(es).
2. RINSE - Place brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the ‘Rinse’ texture of the glove to remove makeup residue & soap.
3. REFINE - Swirl brush on the ‘Refine’ texture of the glove for an added deep cleaning
4. RINSE - Place brush under running water & sweep brush back and forth on the ‘Rinse’ texture for a final rinse.
5. SHAPE - Reshape brush bristles by placing brush head on the ‘Shape’ section of the glove while squeezing with your hand to remove excess water.
I was amazed that so many products are being washed off from the gloves. Now I change my brush washing routine to spot cleaning every single week and then using the gloves to wash the brushes every weekend. I would also use a brush guard to hold the hairs in place :)
I had a good experience with Sigma Gloves and it really brought me to another heaven.
You can find their brush gloves here.
Do you have similar experience? Any tips to clean brushes?